A One Year Plan for Entrepreneurs. Straightforward, easy to read with practical suggestions towards making your business a success, The Australian Business Start-up Guide is essential reading for all budding entrepreneurs and those planning small business enterprises.
This book offers a complete step-by-step, 12 month action plan and will guide you through everything you need to know, including sales and marketing skills, and business and financial planning. It will also:
- dispel the myths of small business ownership
- show you low-cost ways to research and test ideas
- help you define and reach your best markets
- show you how to forecast sales and expenses
- advise you on how to get expert advice inexpensively
Fully adapted from the US bestseller by an Australian small business expert, The Australian Business Start-up Guide: A One Year Plan for Entrepreneurs has been specifically tailored for people looking to launch a small business enterprise in Australia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields