The Victorian Government has recently launched the $500 million Business Support Fund to help small businesses survive the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and keep people in work.
The Fund is part of the Victorian Government’s $1.7 billion Economic Survival Package.
Funding of $10,000 per business is available and will be allocated through a grant process.
Small businesses are eligible if they:
* employ staff
* have been subject to closure or are highly impacted by Victoria’s Non-Essential Activity Directions issued by the Deputy Chief Health Officer to-date .
* have a turnover of more than $75,000
* have payroll of less than $650,000.
* Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (when the State of Emergency was declared); and
* Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Australian State of Victoria on 16 March 2020.
If you have further questions about the Business Support Fund or eligibility criteria, please read the FAQs https://bit.ly/2JuNANC.
To apply for the grant go here: https://sforce.co/2UQnJoC
If you have more questions give us a call on (03) 5561 2643 today!