First Provide Value

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Featured
  4. /
  5. First Provide Value
First Provide Value

Hello Chasers,

In this age of competition to stand out, it is critical that your online presence has an edge.

One great way to do this is to make sure that your website has lots of great content that is current because it will be viewed by your potential customers as valuable and educational.

According to Chet Holmes’ The Buyers Pyramid, only 3% of all your potential customers are ready to buy at any given moment. This means that if you focus too much on selling, you’ll miss out on the chance to close the other 97%.

Your website should be a nurturing tool that attracts, informs, delights and then provides a clear message of what to do next.

 

Click here to read more …

Read more of our daily blogs in our Chasing the Dream Facebook Community

Share This

Related Posts

Featured
4 Min Read

On the 1st Day of Christmas …

Hello Chasers, Welcome to the first day of Summer and the countdown towards the big day of celebration that we all look forward to at the end of the year – Christmas Day. Every day this…
Read Full Article
Featured
4 Min Read

How To Plan 1 Year of Quality Content

Hello Chasers, This quarter we have been focussing on optimising our online presence to attract more visitors, generate more leads and potentially convert them to paying customers. When you first get started on any task it…
Read Full Article