One of the easiest ways to gain recognition as an expert in your profession or industry is to consistently blog.
According to Hubspot, business that regularly produce blogs see their monthly leads rise by 126% than those who don’t do any blogging.
And as a consumer, (like many others do as well) I like to read up on any service or product provider before I make any enquiries too!
Here are a couple of reasons why you should incorporate the power of a blogging strategy as part of your marketing efforts to optimise online:
- Blogging generates leads – the main purpose of a blog (just like any other form of advertising) is to generate a lead by drawing attention to your product or service. With a carefully placed Call-To-Action (CTA) you can direct the reader to visit your website, join the community or subscribe to your magazine or newsletter.
- Blogging provides amazing content that can be repurposed for all of your social media channels in different forms.
- Blogging gives your business a free licence to show your expertise, personality and business style – something that your competition can’t do unless they adopt copycat tactics which will be seen as very tacky.
- SEO will reward you for your blogging – Blog features such as your domain name, descriptions, headings, etc., all help boost your content up the Google ranking index, making it easier for the searcher to find.
- Blogging allows you to build a relationship with your following community. It makes you seem like a reputable and trustworthy source of information and can help develop a much more personal relationship with potential and existing customers.
Making sure you stand out from the competition is the one of the aims of marketing and the most cost-effective way of doing this is by blogging. Not only do you gain recognition as an expert in your field, your website gets ranked higher too.
If you need some ideas on how to get started, contact Shannae Hewett on 55612643 for a copy of our blog system blueprint and you’ll soon be on your way.
Have a great day!
Read more of our daily blogs for valuable insights and stay up-to-date with the latest industry news – click here to access the full article on our blog page.