Content marketing is a great way to connect and engage with potential and existing customers. And it’s particularly good if you’re a business that doesn’t have a large advertising or marketing budget.
There is a great FREE local resource to help you with this – Localised.
There are 5 parts to the Localised experience:
- You can use Localised Articles as a way to directly communicate with other local businesses. No noise. No filter.
- The Localised Noticeboard keeps you up-to-date with new local information such as the offer from Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism with free marketing support. Localised Noticeboard
- The Localised Directory with details for not only businesses but also business networks.
- Localised Marketplace which lists projects you may be interested in joining, such as grants, or areas where you yourself are seeking suppliers or volunteers.
- Online events is again free for you to list your upcoming events and get details for those you are interested in attending. Currently all events are online.
A key part of your marketing is getting yourself known as an expert in your field. The more people who can see you are an expert in your field, when they need supplies or have a problem that needs solving, your business will be top of mind.
Some of you may have met Amy Gibson from Localised at a Chasers MeetUp in 2019, and she has some content ideas to help you get started:
- Interview your customers. Ask them what they look for in a product or service.
- Write about what you’ve learned from working in your industry – be an expert.
- Collate relevant news articles, with a short introduction and conclusion. Make sure you avoid breaching copyright.
- Choose some of your customers to interview for case studies.
- Publish some industry data, perhaps with your own comments. Make sure you acknowledge the data source.
Localised features new content in their regular updates to the Localised community, which means eyeballs on your brand, your business and your expertise.
You can register here: Registration Link