As the year finally closes for our Team today, it is only fitting that as I will be spending a lot of time with my girls that I practice some of my best Christmas jokes on you all!
Here we go ……
- How did Scrooge win the football game?
The ghost of Christmas passed.
- Where does Santa Claus go swimming?
The North Pool.
- What do you call a reindeer who wears ear muffs?
Anything you want. He can’t hear you.
- What kind of motorcycle would Santa ride?
A Holly Davidson
- What would you get if you ate the Christmas decorations?
- What do you call an elf who sings?
- Why is Christmas just like your job?
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
- Why is Santa so jolly?
Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.
- What’s the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has Noel in it.
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
- Why the Christmas tree can’t stand up?
It doesn’t have legs.
- What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?
- Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
Because he had low elf esteem.
- What do you call a US can wearing a Christmas hat?
A merry can (American)
- What’s the difference between snowmen and snowladies?
- What nationality is Santa Claus?
- What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa?
A rebel without a Claus.
- What do you call Santa’s helpers?
And finally, this one always gets a work out …
Santa peed down the chimney!
If you have any other goodies, add them to this list as my girls will roll their eyes at these re-runs!!
Have a great day!
Read more of our daily blogs in our Chasing the Dream Facebook Community