What a fantastic night we had on Friday night to celebrate the EOFY with many of you at our ‘We Appreciate You’ event.
We officially launched three new products/services to offer you even more value and to help you grow your businesses even further:
- Pre-sales for our new book – Starting the Dream (How to Avoid a Nightmare when You Start a Business)
- Our podcast – The Chasers Channel; and
- The 12th Edition of our Magazine
We celebrated with prizes and gifts donated from various businesses with our Chasing the Dream business community, including:
- Louise & Simon from Grape & Barley;
- Raj & Bronwyn from Clovelly Restaurant;
- Judi & Susan from The Land of Eternal Youth;
- Sonia & Vaughn from Coco Hair & Beauty;
- Eloise – Connect Physio Co;
- Erica & Joe from Iron Armour Gym; and
- Piao & Ian from Madala Thai Restaurant
We also showed you how easy it was to collect Google Reviews and to make sure you are doing this as part of your marketing strategies.
We heard firsthand from Louise & Simon about how they started Grape & Barley from a dream during COVID to opening the doors in February 2023.
We gave a crash course presentation on AI and ChatGPT and how to get started using it before looking at ways to use it in businesses. Coincidentally, Grape & Barley supplied us with the first AI-produced beer – from the recipe to the logo and beer can design! And according to Dale, it tasted amazing.
And of course, we got to network amongst you all.
We will be re-launching The Chasers Meetup in 2024 starting on Wednesday 26th July 2023 – more details to come.
Thank you, we really appreciate you.
Have a great day!
Read more of our daily blogs for valuable insights and stay up-to-date with the latest industry news – click here to access the full article on our blog page.